Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of a leading telecoms company built on high performance mobile and fixed line connectivity solutions for clients across the globe. The Account Manager will be selling, upselling and maintaining relationships with the company's existing customer base in relation to legacy to IP migration opportunities.
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Identify and develop business opportunities with existing customers
- Manage accounts accordingly
- Achieve clearly defined sales targets
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services
- Liaise with Business Development Manager to develop pipeline
- Gain full understanding of competitive landscape
- Ensure company CRM is kept up to date at all time
- Represent the company in a professional manner
- Report activity to Directors
- Any other duties which role may include
- 3 years of sales/account management experience working within telecoms environment
- Proven track record of performing to targets
- Demonstrate ability to work in a team and with a virtual regional team
- Demonstrable knowledge of PBX, Cloud, Voice, Data and Connectivity solutions
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Good commercial acumen and general understanding of business processes
- Effective negotiation skills with ability to sell business opportunities
- Strong organisation and prioritisation skills with ability to work on own initiative
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - 30,000 depending on experience plus bonus OTE £25K - £30K.
The Account Manager role will be based in Belfast.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.