Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of a leading provider of civil, geotechnical and environmental engineering works. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a family owned multi national company. The Account Manager will support the Sales & Purchasing Manager in all aspects relating to the sales, business development and customer service. The Account Manager will manage key sales accounts, ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction and support.
- Develop and secure sales opportunities of the company's products and services; reactively and proactively
- Promote the Company through proactive development and monitoring of customer relationships and managing their expectations
- Use of CRM, SAP and other business system tools to ensure accurate project, enquiry, quotation, order, invoicing and other processes associated with commercial enquiries
- Be the front line of inbound enquiries to the company by displaying a professional and efficient telephone manner and approach to customers
- Use of CRM to ensure follow-ups are made on enquiries to maximise opportunities to sell company's products
- Take an active involvement in any marketing activities in association with the Regional and Marketing teams
- Attend any meetings as appropriate to provide product support and customer service if required
- Develop a practical knowledge of the Company's products and solutions by working closely with the national and centralised technical resources
- Maintain, in liaison with the Sales & Purchasing Manager, a standardised approach to pricing across the sales function
- Interact with external warehouse/haulage and in-house Supply Chain resources to ensure efficient delivery service to clients
- Follow the business processes necessary to facilitate and comply with office processes and procedures, from the point of initial contact with the customer to completion of the project
- Minimise commercial risk to company through effective credit management of clients
- Working with Sales & Purchasing Manager to deliver the processes to ensure the efficient and accurate management of stocks
- Ensure timely invoicing and accurate stock control
- Maintain and manage the specialist tool hire system as required
- Maintaining the Company's commitment to ISO 9001:2008 including championing Customer Satisfaction and identifying and pursuing areas of continuous improvement to customer service
- Any other duties role may involve
- Previous sales/account management experience
- Proactive and able to manage priorities
- Well organised and able to work to deadlines
- Strong and persuasive communicator
- Initiative and confidence to promote new ideas
- Proven administration and time management skills
- Team player
- IT literate - Office Suite (specifically Word, Excel and Outlook)
- CRM literate and able to coach others in its successful use
- SAP capability an advantage
- Knowledge of the construction industry would be advantage but not essential
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Account Manager role will be based in County Down with option to work from home.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.