Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting on behalf of our client, a leading supplier of LED lighting for an Account Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company.
- Maintaining and growing existing client accounts.
- Onboarding and developing new client accounts.
- Responding to inbound sales enquiries (phone/email etc).
- Arranging appointments for external account managers.
- Maintain customer pricing.
- Identifying opportunities to develop the business.
- Contributing information to sales strategies by assessing current product results, monitoring competitive products, assessing needs to be filled and analysing customer reactions.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Previous experience of managing client accounts.
- Growing and developing new client accounts.
- Using data analysis to further drive growth.
- Evidence of excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills.
- Strong negotiator.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Previous experience within the electrical industry, specifically the lighting market.
- Previous experience in a similar B2B business model.
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Account Manager role will be based in Greater Belfast area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.