Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf a leading wholesale lighting distributor. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company.
- Develop relationships with a range of existing clients
- Build and maintain relationships with new and emerging clients
- Expand relationships with all customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their needs
- Serve as the main link between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Develop an understanding of each customer's business and what drives them
- Liaise with sales manager, to achieve goals and targets
- Any other duties role may involve
- 2 years experience in similar B2B environment, dealing with trade customers
- Previous experience of managing client accounts
- Growing and developing new client accounts
- Evidence of excellent verbal, written communication and listening skills
- Strong negotiator
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience within the lighting or electrical industry or a similar parts or components based industry.
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus bonus.
The Account Manager role will be based in Greater Belfast area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.