|Salary||£27500 - £35000 per annum + Commission|
|Published||about 1 year ago|
|Contact email||Ross McConville|
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of a leading supplier of workwear and PPE. This is a fantastic opportunity further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Account Manager will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of companies with the objective of increasing sales and further strengthening our client's business.
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing clients.
- Manage accounts accordingly with forensic follow up.
- Expand relationships with all customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their needs.
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of products and services.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- Report activity to management.
- Any other duties which role may include.
- 3 years experience in sales/account management
- Confident and able to build and maintain relationships with clients at all levels
- Excellent interpersonal skills including well developed negotiation skills
- Self motivated and exercise a proactive approach, with the ability to work on your own initiative
- Ability to provide exceptional customer service
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Team player & Spirit can work with others
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary circa £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience plus commission.
The Account Manager role will be based in Newry with possible option for hybrid working after probation, there will be needs as they arise to visit clients.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.