Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of a market leading manufacturing company. The Account Manager will be responsible for the management of key sales accounts located in the UK, Europe and further afield. The Account Manager will be responsible for accurate monthly forecast planning, order processing, invoicing and precise completion of export paperwork as well as upselling to current customers and dealing with new enquires to covert to sales.
- Account management of a portfolio of export customers, in UK, EU and rest of the world, providing excellent customer service at all times.
- Recording information accurately and efficiently to ensure MRP systems are up to date and guaranteeing the customer is kept informed of status of their orders, upcoming deliveries and future demands.
- Assisting in the production of ongoing competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion.
- Gathering market and customer information to understand customer requirements.
- Using the full mix of traditional & digital marketing for the company's communications.
- Communicating with transport companies to manage the timely and cost-effective delivery of goods to customers via both road and sea freight.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 2 years' experience in a customer account management role.
- Marketing experience.
- Experience of exporting goods outside Europe.
- Degree in a business-related subject.
- An ability to develop and maintain close working relationships with various individuals and departments within the company to ensure a fluid exchange of planning, forecasting, and sales targets.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work independently and within a team.
- Excellent communication, organisation and time management skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to analyse data and present findings.
- Must be adept in using MS Office, particularly Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to speak another language.
- Good Interpersonal and communications skills.
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Account Manager role will be based in Greater Belfast area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.