Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of a leading engineering company. The Account Manager will be promoting, managing and developing relationships with a portfolio of customers. The Account Manager will plan, coordinate and monitor the complete conveyor production cycle, scheduling activities to meet the customer's requirements.
- Receive sales orders and liaise with the customer to clarify, agree and confirm their order details.
- Generate works orders to facilitate scheduling of purchased items.
- Generate and maintain accurate customer despatch documentation.
- Process customer's orders onto Sage, and the Conveyor Planner and update with any order amendments received.
- Maintain open orders, ensure records are accurate and act upon these efficiently.
- Create and forward the weekly delivery schedule to the customers in preparation for the coming week.
- Liaise with the Production Supervisors to ensure they have the full production schedule information and communicate any priorities to them at daily Production Meetings.
- Monitor lead times and agree these with the Production Manager for all customers.
- Keep customers informed of any changes to the despatch schedule / delivery times as early as possible.
- Arrange with the Costing Engineer for updated pricing on any Engineering Change Orders (ECO's) and communicate these through to the customer for confirmed agreement.
- Work collaboratively with the customer to resolve queries and meet changed or urgent needs.
- Co-ordinate transport arrangements for delivery of customer orders according to the agreed schedule and notify the relevant authorities on any oversize loads.
- Record and communicate any customer issues and forward complaints to the Quality Team.
- Keep the Production Manager informed of schedule changes, stock shortages, customer queries etc.
- Actively participate in the conveyor improvement project to support the Production Manager to meet business targets.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- 2 years recent customer service experience
- Demonstrated ability to form and maintain work partnerships with customers
- Good level of secondary education including 5 passes at GCSE level A - D including Maths and English or equivalent
- Strong organisational, planning & time management skills
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to make decisions and use own initiative
- Competent in use of Microsoft Office, particularly Microsoft Excel
- Post-secondary education to degree level, in a customer care related discipline
- Experience in the planning and distribution of goods
- Experience in the engineering industry
- Competent in use of Sage 200
- Good understanding of cost-effective stock control
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Bonus.
The Account Manager role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.