Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of a leading supplier in the construction industry. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. The Account Manager will focus on growing business with the base of existing customers.
- Gain an understanding of Products, Technical Services and the sectors company works in
- Contribute to the 5-Year Strategic Account planning process for Group
- Develop and robustly execute annual Account Plans for your allocated accounts
- Achieve and exceed your sales and profit margin targets and KPIs which you will agree, execute and monitor in consultation with the Head of Sales
- Increase the range of products purchased by your allocated accounts
- With Marketing Team contribute to: campaigns, promote, prospect, qualify and close business in targeted sectors, while maintaining your sales funnel
- Spend an average of 4-days per week in the field promoting products, services and technical specialities with your allocated accounts
- Contribute to submission of winning tenders and bids in a timely and professional manner,Systematically follow-up, negotiate and close business opportunities
- Comply with Sales Operating Procedures for allocated accounts
- Complete Quarterly/Annual Business Reviews with your accounts
- Liaise closely with the Internal sales team to maximise sales opportunities
- Attend relevant trade shows and networking opportunities throughout RoI &GB to further raise the profile in core target markets, including - Precast, Main Contractors, Formwork, Drylining, Fit-out Contractors, Structural/Consulting Engineers and Architects
- Maintain the CRM and business monitoring procedures: keeping Senior Management updated
- Any other duties role may involve
- 5 years experience of successful Account Management is essential
- Current knowledge of core target sectors in Ireland is highly desirable, (i.e. Precast, Main Contractors, Formwork, Drylining, Fit-out Contractors, Structural/ Consulting Engineers and Architect)
- A track record of selling Construction & Precast accessories, Waterproofing, Acoustics and Technical Innovation, or related products would be beneficial but, not essential as extensive product training will be provided to the successful candidate
- Self-motivated and capable of working independently
- Strong results orientation
- IT literate and familiar with the use of CRM
- Highly technical, analytical, process-driven and numerate
- Proactive, practical and creative decision making and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and personal communication skills
- Drive, initiative, ambition and a sense of urgency
- A clean and current driving licence
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus Uncapped Bonus and Company Vehicle.
The Account Manager role will be covering Northern Ireland.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.