Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Manager on behalf of a leading digital agency. The Account Manager will get the experience of developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing clients.
- Providing expertise, guidance and insight across all Client accounts, both in a support capacity to the Account Directors and to the rest of the Agency team.
- Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with new and existing Clients, delivering on budget, on strategy, on time.
- Formulating and developing briefs for Clients and new business opportunities, which will be utilised by all teams across the Agency.
- Managing assignments from briefing through to invoicing.
- Ensuring accuracy and precision in all work at every stage; developing and working to strict schedules.
- Researching, collating, and interpreting relevant intelligence and statistical data, and applying it to inform strategic solutions.
- Seeking out and contributing to reputable new business opportunities.
- Producing relevant presentations for clients, new business opportunities and internal purposes, with accompanying documentation at all levels.
- Showing a detailed understanding of all disciplines and arenas in which we transact, which should be pursued and nourished at every opportunity.
- Demonstrating excellence in commercial acumen, through participation in Client and business forecasting, including precision in estimating and invoicing.
- Adhering to all internal Agency and ISO procedures, to include prompt completion of timesheets, generation of estimates and invoices, writing and distributing Contact Reports, and all other relevant documentation.
- Performing any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
- Participating in training and development opportunities, staff performance appraisals and reviews as required.
- Complying with Data Protection Regulations with regard to safeguarding customers' sensitive information at all times.
- Performing the job in accordance with the Agency's policies and procedures.
- Adhering to and supporting all other company policies, procedures, processes and working practices, including adhering to best practice.
- Any other duties role may involve.
- Graduate calibre in Marketing or related discipline
- Proven Account Manager experience
- Extensive Industry experience preferably within an Agency
- Evidence of profitable and effective management of multiple UK/Ireland-wide communication projects.
- Oral and written proficiency
- Strong and compelling presentation skills
- A motivational and inspiring team player, with the ability to work on own initiative
- Capability to pursue and generate new business
- IT literate
- Clear understanding of what makes great advertising
- Excellent business acumen
- Membership of Professional Body
- 3 years or more working in an Account Management / Client-focused role
- Experience of working in an advertising agency environment
- A sound technical knowledge of new media propositions
- ISO awareness
- Ability to embrace evolving communication platforms
- Ability to demonstrate a strategic understanding of how brands/services work digitally
- Evidence of creative flair
The successful Account Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Account Manager role will be based in Greater Belfast area.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.