Account Manager Designate
Job title: Account Manager Designate
Location: Northern Ireland
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Europe and we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Manager Designate to join our Onsite team. You will be expected to provide cover when and where needed across our different onsite locations (Craigavon, Ballymena, Dungannon and Downpatrick). We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
- People & Performance Management
- Recruitment - Candidate and Client Engagement
- Contingent Resourcing
- Quality and Compliance Management
- Financial Management
- Experience in managing high volume recruitment in an onsite or production environment
- Experience in managing employees/agency workers in a production environment
- Delivery of budgets and temp margin targets
- Client and candidate relationship management
- 5 GCSES to include English and Maths, GCSEs at grade C or above or equivalent (Leaving Certificate.)
- Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels.
- Strong Administration and IT skills.
- Full, clean driving licence as travel will be required across sites.
- Third Level Qualification
- Professional Recruitment Qualification
- CIPD Qualified
- Attractive base salary
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Stat leave days
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CV's is Wednesday 4th of November 2020 at 5pm.