ACCOUNT MANAGER | DUBLIN 17 | PERMANENT |
Staffline Recruitment is currently recruiting for an Account Manager to work within a Facilities Department to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking to transition to management who has previous Facilities supervisory experience.
You will be responsible for managing accounts within the Soft Service/ Cleaning Section of the Facilities Department throughout the Eastern Region of the business. Due to the nature of the role a full clean driver's license is required.
- To ensure the profitable, efficient, and safe operations of contracts within designated region.
- To provide a quality service delivery to all customers in accordance with company procedures through a highly motivated and appropriately trained team of operational support staff.
- To retain existing business along with achieving relevant growth targets for new business.
- Managing team in the region, ensuring that a safe working environment is maintained through compliance with all company health and safety policies and procedures measured through auditing as required.
- To ensure that appropriate staffing levels are maintained with the necessary skills and provide all necessary training and development to ensure their competence in their respective roles.
- To ensure any HR issues are dealt with in the correct manner and timescales.
- Previous supervisory/management experience operating within a multi-site / service sector environment
- Proven track record in delivering effective customer service whilst maintaining appropriate operating margin
- Previous experience of leading a team
- Thorough working knowledge of current cleaning techniques is essential
- Full clean driver's license
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.