Account Manager (Facilities)
Staffline Ireland is currently recruiting for the exciting role of an Account Manager for our clients busy Facilities Management company. Our client provide a high quality service from major retail companies to smaller private and public companies. Our client works as a strategic partner with these organisation and is looking to bring someone who can align with the company ethos on board. The ideal candidate will be someone who has experience in delivering a high quality service facilities service and collaborates with their clients to implement project solutions.
The account manager will become an integral part of the companys growing team, ensuring profitablity, efficiency and sale operations within the designated region. Staffline are looking for someone who is highly motivated and looking for real progression in their career with our well established client.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To ensure that a safe working environment is maintained through compliance with all company health and safety policies and procedures measured through auditing asrequired.To ensure compliance with company policies and procedures use of ZCAT's, ECAT and Time gate.
- To ensure that appropriate staffing levels are maintained with the necessary skills and provide all necessary training and development to ensure their competence in their respective roles.
- To ensure any HR issues are dealt with in the correct manner and timescales.
- To ensure monthly QAs with clients are completed and submitted within timescales.
- To ensure you meet your budgets as set out by the NCM.
- To ensure staff are working to the agreed Budgets.
- To ensure payroll is received and submitted within the timescales.
- To ensure any site requests are responded to and resolved in a timely fashion.
Health & Safety Duties
- Communicate regularly with staff through formal and informal channels on safety matters to ensure that there is a free flow of ideas, and that morale remains high.
- Ensure that the clients strong safety image is reflected positively through your actions and those of your subordinates.
- To direct activities of all subordinates, ensuring that they are sufficiently trained to competently carry out their duties and responsibilities as well as ensuring that they acknowledge and accept a personal responsibility for safety.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that a safe system of work is produced and communicated to employees (subordinates) prior to the commencement of the work activity.
- Take responsibility for ensuring that plant and equipment is maintained and fit for purpose.
- Ensure that work activities are properly managed and supervised.
- Manage the Occupational Road Risk of those drivers under your control.
- Manage the safety performance of subordinates and take appropriate disciplinary action for any breaches in accordance with Company Procedure.
- Group Safety Support: You will be required to work closely with the Group Health and Safety team who are available to provide safety advice and support. Furthermore, you will be required to ensure that safety initiatives are implemented within your areas of control.
- Significant management experience operating within a multi-site / service sector environment (essential).
- Proven track record in delivering effective customer service whilst maintaining appropriate operating margins (essential).
- Previous experience of leading a large, diverse workforce (essential).
- Thorough working knowledge of current cleaning techniques (essential).
- Full , Clean Driving Licence as travel is required throughout the region for this role.
What we are looking for in the right candiate:
- Must be self-motivated and results orientated with effective inter - personal skills and the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload and delegate effectively to direct reports.
- Ability to mentor and develop subordinates, counselling and coaching, as necessary.
- High degree of interest in their own personal development and future career progression
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland. This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at email@example.com