Job title: Account Manager (Onsite)
Location: Naas, Kildare
Staffline Recruitment takes its place on the island as a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions with an extensive client list. We are an established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of around 160 corporate employees.
We have a rare and exciting opportunity for an Account Manager to join our Onsite team in Naas. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment.
The role will deliver on the following:
- Deliver temp margin targets as set by the Company, through quarterly and annual analysis of client spend.
- Report to Senior Management, presenting figures as required e.g. monthly figures/quarterly figures
- Develop effective resourcing and corresponding action plans, set/achieve quarterly aims, targets and objectives
- Achieve weekly GP and complete financial forecasting and Management reports to monthly deadlines
- Regularly attend client premises to review service with hiring managers and temporary workers, this may include routine Clinics across a number of Client sites and preparing for upcoming requirements
- Provide innovative service delivery solutions and recommend solutions which will add value to the service
- Provide management information and reports both specifically outlined within the SLA and requested on ad hoc basis by Client and Line Manager
- Work with Clients to ensure an in depth understanding of roles, organisation, culture, specification and duration of assignments
- Work with the team to develop and maintain a resourcing plan, source to recruit temporary and contract roles at all levels
- Carry out system searches, advertise widely for roles and shortlist CVs
- Where applicable, deliver client specific training such as induction etc.
Candidate Management / Temporary Workers
- Liaise with candidates to identify issues and address concerns in a timely manner
- Provide general advice and guidance to temporary workers on all aspects of assignment issues e.g. - delivery to assignment expectations, T&A, Objectives in role
- Apply due process to all aspects of assignment ensuring mitigation of risk and compliance with legal requirements are taken into consideration at all times
People & Performance Management
- Management of general task delegation particularly of administrative and support tasks to relevant team members. Allow focus on fulfilment of roles and key Client engagement
- Work with management to set targets and objectives (KPIs) within the team
- Monitor and review team performance and achievement on a regular basis including one to one's, annual appraisals and review of Key Performance Indicators
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing and supplying high volume temporary labour across multiple accounts
- Results focused with the experience and ability to meet and exceed financial targets
- Customer focused and experience of delivering service level agreements
- Innovative recruitment and marketing strategies.
- Track record in strong client relationship management
- Leaving Cert or equivalent to include English & Math at grades A-C
- Full, clean driving licence
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Third Level Qualification in a related field
- Professional Recruitment Qualification
- CIPD qualified
- Competitive base salary OTE circa €50,000
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme
- 30 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Company Pension
- Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add your family
- Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Recognised industry Qualification (NRF)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing date for receipt of CVs is Monday 26th of September 2022 at 4pm.