Job title: Account Manager (Onsite)
Staffline Recruitment is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions. An established brand name with ten branch offices stretching throughout the island of Ireland and a permanent workforce of 160 employees. Our business supports an extensive list of world-renowned clients spanning a full range of sectors.
Due to increased demand from our existing portfolio of clients and the Company's continued growth, we are currently recruiting for a highly experienced Account Manager to join our Onsite team in Ballymena.
The role will deliver on the following:
- Deliver temp margin targets as set by the Company, through quarterly and annual analysis of client spend.
- Report to Senior Management, presenting figures as required e.g. monthly figures/quarterly figures
- Develop effective resourcing and corresponding action plans, set/achieve quarterly aims, targets and objectives
- Achieve weekly GP and complete financial forecasting and Management reports to monthly deadlines
- Regularly attend client premises to review service with hiring managers and temporary workers, this may include routine Clinics across a number of Client sites and preparing for upcoming requirements
- Provide innovative service delivery solutions and recommend solutions which will add value to the service
- Provide management information and reports both specifically outlined within the SLA and requested on ad hoc basis by Client and Line Manager
- Work with Clients to ensure an in depth understanding of roles, organisation, culture, specification and duration of assignments
- Work with the team to develop and maintain a resourcing plan, source to recruit temporary and contract roles at all levels
- Carry out system searches, advertise widely for roles and shortlist CVs
- Where applicable, deliver client specific training such as induction etc.
Candidate Management / Temporary Workers
- Liaise with candidates to identify issues and address concerns in a timely manner
- Provide general advice and guidance to temporary workers on all aspects of assignment issues e.g. - delivery to assignment expectations, T&A, Objectives in role
- Apply due process to all aspects of assignment ensuring mitigation of risk and compliance with legal requirements are taken into consideration at all times
People & Performance Management
- Management of general task delegation particularly of administrative and support tasks to relevant team members. Allow focus on fulfilment of roles and key Client engagement
- Work with management to set targets and objectives (KPIs) within the team
- Monitor and review team performance and achievement on a regular basis including one to one's, annual appraisals and review of Key Performance Indicators
- Minimum 5 years experience in managing and supplying high volume temporary labour across multiple accounts
- Results focused with the experience and ability to meet and exceed financial targets
- Customer focused and experience of delivering service level agreements
- Innovative recruitment and marketing strategies.
- Track record in strong client relationship management
- 5 GCSEs at grades A-C or equivalent including English and Maths
- Full, clean driving licence
- Strong IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Third Level Qualification in a related field
- Professional Recruitment Qualification
- CIPD qualified
- Competitive base salary plus car allowance £4,200 per annum
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme
- 29 days annual leave including Public Holidays rising to a total of 35 days annual leave on successful completion of probation period
- Private Health care from day 1 of employment with the option to add your family/friends
- Work Anniversary rewards from 5 years plus
- Life Assurance
- Eye Care vouchers
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced Maternity
- Recognised industry Qualification (REC)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below.