|Salary||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Published||16 days ago|
|Contact email||Staffline HR|
Job Title: Account Specialist (Onsite)
Staffline Recruitment is a leading provider of Recruitment, Talent Management and HR Solutions, with an extensive and impressive client list across both public and private sectors, including many FTSE 100 companies. With 12 offices across the island of Ireland, Staffline Recruitment provides innovative and bespoke employment solutions which improve workforce productivity and efficiency while reducing cost and enabling clients to focus on their core business.
We are currently recruiting for an Account Specialist to join our Onsite team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing, organising and administering the Company's' comprehensive service designed to insure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to the client contract. We are seeking an enthusiastic individual interested in working in a unique, fast paced environment with opportunities for personal development and growth.
The role will deliver on the following:
- Work with clients to ensure an in depth understanding of roles, organisation, culture, specification and duration of assignments
- Co-ordinate and implement effective recruitment strategies to meet clients requirements
- Interview and skills assess candidates in line with specific client requirements and resourcing plan.
- Register candidates in line with legal and ethical compliance specifically but not limited to Eligibility to Work, Ethical Compliance, EAA, and AWR GLA if applicable.
- If not on site Regularly attend client premises to deal with hiring managers and temporary workers
- Work with Account manager to Provide innovative service delivery solutions and recommend solutions which will add value to the service
- Review service with client on an ongoing basis to assess performance prepare manpower planning and suggested service improvements
- Deliver service against client SLA
- Liaise with candidates to identify issues and address concerns
- Maintenance and update of accurate worker /employee records and systems
- Ensure candidates paid correctly and on time. Organise candidate payroll clinic weekly
- Provide general advice and guidance to temporary workers e.g. - performance management, absence management
- 6 months experience providing a professional account management service or recruitment experience
- Working knowledge of relevant employment and agency legislation
- Ability to communicate using a variety of mediums to people at all levels.
- GCSEs English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Stability in past work history
- Strong Administration and IT skills
- Full clean driving licence
- Experience in conducting disciplinary and grievance meetings
- Business Admin Level 3
- Generous Rewards & Recognition Scheme OTE £25-27k
- 36 days annual leave including Public Holidays
- Private Health Care & Life Assurance cover; available from Day 1 of employment
- Work Anniversary Rewards from 5 years plus
- Eye Care vouchers
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity
- Annual Recognition Awards
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Recognised industry Qualification (REC)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below. Closing date for receipt of CVs is Thursday 08th of June 2023 at 4pm.