Accountancy / Finance Graduate
Finance / Accountancy Graduate required for permanent role with established company in the Tyrone / Fermanagh area.
This is a role of mixed level duties with a great opportunity to learn and build on skills in Industry
Salary depending on experience
37.75 hours weekly
****Financial support will be available for the right candidate to support professional accountancy qualifications
Duties will include
- Processing supplier invoices
- Supplier payments and dealing with supplier queries
- Supplier statement reconciliation
- Assist with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist with preparation of statutory accounts
- Stock reconciliations, valuations and usage analysis
- Assist with budgeting and forecasting processes.
- Posting and subsequent balance sheet reconciliations.
- Preparation and submission of statutory returns.
- Provide backup & support to finance team members.
- Ad hoc projects as requested by the Financial Controller
- Observe all Company Rules, Standard Operating Procedures and Company Policies
This is not an exhaustive list of duties in the role, there will be other Ad hoc duties as and when required.
- 2:1 degree in Accountancy / Finance or a related discipline
- Willingness to learn and work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Possess the ability to work to strict deadlines
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent planning/organising skills
- Can work on own initiative
For further information please contact Noeline McNamee : 028 6632 3300 ext 345
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.