Hours of work: Monday - Thursday 9.00am to 5.00pm, Friday 9.00am to 2.00pm
- You will be qualified with three years recent relevant Accounting Practice experience.
- Be able to demonstrate strong organisational skills, along with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Had experience or be capable of managing a mixed portfolio of clients.
Skills & Abilities.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Ability to work in a highly motivated team to provide a first-class professional service to all our clients.
- Good organisational skills and time management ability.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required as you will be dealing with internal and external personnel at all levels.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a leading accountancy firm. Remuneration package commensurate with experience.
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging, we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent, contract and temporary job solutions to a variety of clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.