Role: Chartered Accountant
Salary: circa £35,000 plus pension, private healthcare, life insurance, generous holiday package,
This chartered accountant have been providing services to their clients throughout the province for over 8 years.
As a result of sustained organic growth and a recent takeover, Staffline Specialist Recruitment is supporting them to recruit an Accountant to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an innovative company during an exciting period of growth. You will be joining a dynamic team within a professional practice environment which places particular emphasis on Investment in People. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- Preparing and interpreting management accounts and KPI schedules in light of client's activities and plans.
- Advising on financial systems, including not just the general ledger but also workflow and profitability tracking systems, and how these integrate with the general ledger.
- Short-term cash budgeting and longer-term financial modelling.
- Advising clients on tax-efficient profit extraction; capital gains advice and planning.
- The taxation of property (both income and capital gains); VAT advice and support.
- The UK tax and VAT position regarding international trade; Tax efficient fund-raising.
- R&D tax relief.
- Rewarding employees and tax-efficient share options.
- Preparation of statutory accounts in accordance with the micro entity provisions and FRS105.
- Preparation of corporate tax returns.
- Preparation of VAT returns.
- Preparations of Tax returns.
- Fully qualified accountant (CAI, ACCA, CIMA) with at least 3 years experience working in general practice in a Chartered Accountant office.
- Experience of managing a portfolio of clients.
- Familiarity with cloud based accounting software (Xero, Quickbooks, Sage etc.)
- Fully conversant with Financial and Management Accounting principles and techniques.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal organizational and communication skills.
- Possess the ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Possess strong attention to detail.
- Circa £35,000 salary.
- Pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Generous holidays.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.