Do you have a passion for finance?
Are you looking for an opportunity to contribute to the success of a dynamic organisation?
We are recruiting for a Accountant to join the team of one of our Clients based in Larne on a full time permanent basis. The Client is an independent practice and proud of the professional reputation they have earned. The firm ensures that they protect their client's interests by observing the very highest technical, ethical and professional accounting standards.
- Prepare and analyse financial statements, Sole Trader, Partnerships / LTD Companies
- File and manage Companies House deadlines
- Completion and preparation of VAT Returns
- Strong knowledge of accounting principles and practices
- Excellent analytical skills with attention to detail
- Strong organisational and time management abilities
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- GCSE Math's and English or equivalent (essential)
- Fully qualified or part qualified ACA/ ACCA, AAT or equivalent preferred but not essential, candidates with 2 years' experience will also be considered for this position
Hours of Work:
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm
- This position offer a competitive salary based on experience
Job Type: Full time - Permanent
Please contact Deirdre on 028 25 642699 at Staffline Recruitment to speak in confidence regarding the role or email email@example.com