Account - Band 7
(Flexibility Required Between Locations)
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Lurgan/Newry, serving local residents.
- The post-holder will be responsible for the management of the financial services and reporting provided in regard to patients/ clients of the Trust, ensuring these services are effective, efficient and economic.
- He/she will manage the department systems and processes, ensuring that these systems are fit for purpose, robust and ensure compliance with relevant statutory and departmental regulations and support Trust decision making processes. He/she will manage the Trust's financial assessments team, cash offices, banking and cash management arrangements and ensure that appropriate processes are in place for the management of patients' and client monies, including those for whom the Trust acts as appointee or agent. He/she will be responsible for the accounting and investment of charitable funds and patient/client monies.
Hours of work: 37.5 hours per week, Monday- Friday, 9am- 5pm
- Recognised CCAB accountancy qualification (ACA, ACCA, CIMA, CIPFA, CPA) with 2 years' experience in a managerial role Eg Project or staff management.
- Experience in delivering objectives which have led to a significant1 improvement in service
- Have experience in working with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders in a role which has contributed to the successful implementation of a significant1 change initiative.
- Have a minimum of 2 years' experience in staff management
- Experience in the use of Microsoft office products including Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- Hold a full current driving license valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment
- Rates of pay £19.89 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.