Full time position, 35 hours a week
- Responsibility for the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Preparation of month end accruals/ prepaids / Assets register update etc.
- Review and provide analysis of sales / cost of sales / overheads
- Preparation of monthly/ quarterly reporting pack and supporting schedules
- Preparation of stock and stock provision reports
- Reporting of stock write off and management of financial aspects of stocktake
- Provide assistant on ad hoc project evaluations / ERP processes upgrades / Power BI report designs etc
- Manage audit preparation and liaise with Auditors
- Qualified or part qualified accountant.
- Wide experience in monthly accounts preparation (preferably in manufacturing, production or distribution industries)
- SAP ERP system experience desirable but not essential.
- German speaker would be advantageous
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong analytical and communication skills.
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.