|Salary||€60000 - €70000 per annum|
|Published||24 days ago|
|Contact number||T: 01 4504288 EXT: 612 M: 086 1409232|
|Contact email||Laura Craughwell|
Accountant - Hybrid - Dublin 24
At Staffline Recruitment we are currently working on behalf of a multi-national company operating in the construction sector. Due to expansion and growth they are seeking to recruit a qualified accountant to control a number of projects from a finance perspective. The successful candidate will assist the Financial Controller in preparation of all reports with particular emphasis on project specific cashflows.
This is a super opportunity for an experienced accountant to take ownership of this new role and join an industry leading organisation, Experience working in the construction sector is desirable but not compulsory for applications.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Management from a finance view of multiple large projects
- Cashflow forecasting, terms and conditions, revenue recognition, project reviews and margin analysis
- Monthly accruals/journals
- Assist in the preparation of reporting packs for submission to Group Controlling
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Monthly P&L, balance sheet variance analysis and cash flow reports
- Financial management of project budgets and monitoring budget performance
- Liaison with other departments across the group to ensure alignment
- Provide commercial insights and decision support to the business
- Drive process improvements, automation and innovation projects
- Ad-hoc tasks directed by the Managing Director
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Fully qualified accountant with a minimum of 1-2 years PQE
- Experience of working in a multinational environment with working knowledge of IFRS1
- Strong knowledge of Revenue Filings: VAT, PAYE, RCT, Intrastat
- Strong knowledge of Corporate Governance compliance
- Demonstrated knowledge across the full accounting function
- Strong degree of initiative, able to work autonomously & take ownership
- Able to manage a busy workload and work under pressure
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong ability to prioritise, meet deadlines and work with conflicting time constraints
- High level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player, ability to influence others and make a difference
This is a permanent position that will offer a salary in the region of €65,000 with a hybrid working model. If you are seeking the next step in your career and enjoy the diversity of working across a range of projects as part of a collaborative, supportive and results driven team, then click apply now!
For further information or to discuss in confidence call Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment on 086 1409232.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.