Accountant/Bookkeeper | Portmarnock | Contract |
ACCOUNTANT/ BOOKKEEPER | PORTMARNOCK | CONTRACT |
Our client who is based in Portmarnock is searching for an Accountant/ Bookkeeper to join their team for an initial 6 - 9 month contract where there is a high potential of the opportunity of becoming permanent based on business requirements.
Reporting to the Financial Director, you will be responsible for all aspects in Accounts. You will have previous experience to Trial Balance and processing payroll.
- Managing key Systems and Controls to promote a strong business culture
- Producing, analysing, and distributing management information
- Managing Bank accounts & Cash and ensuring it is correctly controlled and reconciled
- Managing Accounts Receivable/ Payable
- Preparing payroll
- Responsible for posting transactions to Ledgers and bringing to Trial Balance stage
- Preparation of monthly Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet, and cash flow.
- Analysing and reconciling all Balance Sheets accounts, including Bank, Debtors, Stock, Creditors, Intercompany, Accruals, PAYE, and VAT
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, maintaining the company values at all times
- Accountant (full/part-qualified) or Accounting Technician, with a recognised professional accounting body
- Previous experience of Processing Payroll
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.