ACCOUNTANT | MEATH | PERMANENT
Our client located outside of Trim, Co. Meath are currently searching for a qualified Accountant on a permanent basis. The ideal new team member will have previous experience within a manufacturing business responible for the financial reporting and forecasting for the Group. This is a great new permanent opportunity within the business where in return, there is a great salary, benefits, and opportunities for progression on offer.
This is an office-based role where there will be the requirement to travel to the UK on occasion, based on meeting requirements.
Working alongside the finance department you will be responsible for the development, implementation and ongoing management of business control and reporting.
ON ANY ONE DAY YOU WILL |
- Take ownership of month-end close of systems and Inter Company processing
- Involved in aspects of Monthly Management Accounts preparation
- Investigation into variances regarding business activities, to understand the cause of variance and implement new processes and controls to ensure effective management of the business operations
- Budget and Forecasting for the Group
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations & Key Interface/Update responsibility
- Cashflow and Banking requirements
- Statutory Audit management
- Statutory Accounts both single entity and Group.
- Responsibility for all National Taxes - VAT, PAYE/PRSI Corporation Tax
- Qualified Accountant with previous 5 years' post qualification experience
- Previous experience of audit and statutory accounts preparation
- Proficient use Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills and the ability to develop Excel Models
- Strong analytical mind with ability to work with data
ON OFFER |
- Attractive Base Salary
- Career Progression Opportunities
If you are searching for a new role where you can be part of a fantastic team and a rewarding career is on offer, please apply for immediate consideration.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa in the Swords Branch.