Accounting Manager (Contract)
Belfast City centre
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join a global professional services employer based in their Belfast offices. You will manage a team of 9 and provide timely and accurate accounting support to other EMEA region practicing office by managing the day to day activities and performance management of the staff in the department.
- Responsible for managing the timely and accurate execution of the financial close activities in accordance with closing schedules and established guidance.
- Responsible for the accounting team's compliance with the Firm's standard processes and procedures
- Responsible for ensuring the team' quality and delivers services in line with service catalogue such as banking (including reconcilations), monthly GL reconcilations, journal reclassifications, payroll and benefit posting, trust accounting and fixed assets.
- Responsible for direct reports performance discussion and evaluation
- Ensure training materials and manuals are reviewed and updated on a regular basis
- Provide support for internal and external financial audits
- Accounting Qualification with 2 years post qualification experience
- Experience of managing a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel
- Experience of working within a in a relevant field (professional services firm and/or shared service centre is preferred)
- Experience of working in an international organisation
- Experience of SAP
For more information and a full spec on this role, please forward your CV email@example.com OR call 07384513095 / 02890323333
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care