Our client, currently have a vacancy for an Accounting Technician to work at their site outside Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh
As the Accounting Technician you will
- Carry out a range of practical accounting tasks, working towards the collation, checking and analysis of financial information, which is then utilised by the Accountants
- Arrange payments for invoices
- Undertake financial administration
- Monitor financial transactions
- Book keeping
- Prepare accounts, reports, budgets and financial statements
- Assist with payroll for up to 500 employees for UK and Southern payroll (training will be provided)
The ideal Accounting Technician will have
- Completed a relevant qualification - IATI / ACCA
- Previous experience working in a busy accounts department
- Evidence of the ability to input data accurately
- Good communication skills and organisational skills.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Thurs 8.30am - 5.30pm, Fri 8.30am - 3.15pm
- Competitive salary
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.