Permanent Full time
The Client: Our client based in Newry provides an individual tailored accounts package to suit all needs in both a preparation and advisory capacity.
The Role: To carry out a range of practical accounting tasks, working towards the collation, checking and analysis of financial information. Responsible for all accounting and finance activities, including payroll administration, preparation of accounts, balance sheets and tax returns for a portfolio of clients. Working as part of a team carrying out transactional activities across all relevant areas.
- Preparing client financial statements
- Administration of payroll UK and ROI for a portfolio of clients
- Operation of CIS and RCT requirements for a portfolio of clients
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns UK and ROI for a portfolio of clients
- Entering financial information into appropriate software programs
- Managing monthly budgeting tasks
- IT literate and numerate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of and experienced in Sage 50 Accounts
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level to include English and Maths
- Good MS Office skills, with a working knowledge of Excel
Hours of work
- Mon - Fri 8.30am - 5.30pm
- 23K - 24k per annum (Salary dependant on experience)
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.