Accounts Administration - 32K - Dublin 22
Here at Staffline Recruitment, our client, a machinery supplier is searching for an accounts administrator to join their team. The client has established a close and productive partnership with their customers and is looking for someone to help them progress and maintain this relationship through accounts administration duties. The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing effective accounts administration support. While also managing and recording accounts receivable and payable.
- Relevant third level qualification or equivalent is desirable.
- Two years accounts administration experience.
- Proficient in MS packages.
- Sage experience.
- Carrying out general accounts & administration tasks.
- Recording and managing accounts payable and receivable.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Preparing and returning VAT, PAYE & VIES.
- Ability to work well as part of a team and own initiative.
- Good critical thinking and analytical skills.
- Results Driven.
- High level of organisational skills.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.