I am seeking applications for my client to fill a full time and permanent Accounts Administrator Role that has recently become available.
This is a busy, varied role and would suit a team player who embraces a warm, energetic culture and enjoyes being part of a well established team. For a full job description please email jenny.murphy@Stafflinerecruit.com or call 086 4404791 and I would be delighted to go through full details.
Main Role Requirements are as follows:
- Performing day-to-day book-keeping, including daily lodgements
- Set up new Suppliers in SAGE and Assetminder
- Reconciliation of supplier accounts
- Sign off PO's & SRN's on Assetminder
- Administrative support for customer order completion and planning
- Ensure all relevant paperwork related to fleet management and maintenance is filed
- Assist in administration of breakdowns including handling relevant invoicing of subcontractors and customers
- Monitor and update stratum with test dates & ADR Certs
- Keeping relevant company systems up to date including Assetminder
- PPE - monitor stock levels, process PPE orders, give out orders and invoicing of same
The ideal candidates should have a third level degree or equivalent expertise in Accounting Technician level with a minimum 2 years financial role experience
Please note this role is full time, permanent and will not suit students with restricted hours. This role is only suitable for candidates living in Ireland or those who hold a valid working Irish visa. My client is based outside of Cork City and would suit a car owner.