Payroll & Purchase Ledger Administrator
Are you ready for a new and exciting challenge with one of the UK and Ireland's leading logistics providers?
Would you like to work in a new state of the art office facilities?
Are you highly organised and have excellent attention to detail?
Do you have experience in Payroll?
We have a fantastic opportunity for a payroll and purchase ledger clerk to join the fast-paced and dynamic finance department based in Ballynure.
With their new state of the art office facilities this is an opportunity you do not want to miss.
Working within an experienced finance team, the duties will be:
- Provide accurate & efficient payroll processing as part of a team processing high volume weekly payrolls
- Collection and review of the time management records for accuracy and processing the resulting payment calculations
- Collecting and update of payroll data including new starts, leavers and pay amendment information
- Processing high volume of purchase ledger transactions and invoices in an accurate and timely manner, ensuring attention to detail with regards to GL correct coding and purchase order matching
- Supplier statement reconciliation process as part of month end close - out process
- Processing of supplier payment runs on a bi- monthly basis
- Liaising and resolving payroll & supplier queries
- Other tasks as required
You must be:
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail
- Have excellent verbal, written and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- 1 year's payroll experience within a busy office environment
- IT proficient - to include Microsoft Office and a payroll software
- Experience of Sage payroll systems
- Experience of Purchase Ledger administration processes
- Experience of Microsoft Business Central / Navision / Continia
Hours of work:
- Monday to Friday from 9am to 3pm
- Negotiable depending on experience
- Competitive salary
- Ward winning, state of the art head office facilities
- Funded Healthcare plan
- Long service recognition
- Cycle to work scheme
- Role specific training
- Formal training facilities
- on site parking
Job Type: Permanent