Maternity Cover Accounts Administrator
Hours: Monday - Friday 8.00 am - 1.00 pm
- Reconciliation of daily cash transactions, resolving issues with the sales team.
- Receipt and allocate customer account payments.
- Receipt and allocate delivered cash transactions.
- Prepare lodgements for banking.
- Arrange change order with bank for till float.
- Maintenance of cash book and petty cash book.
- Record cash collected on daily cash collection schedule.
- Provide customer with copy invoices/ proof of delivery as and when requested.
- Collate weekly invoicing and proof of delivery for large customers as directed by the branch credit controller.
- Provide administrative support to the branch credit controller.
- File delivery dockets, customer remittance etc.
- Monthly petty cash reconciliation.
- Monthly bank reconciliation.
- Answer telephone.
- Open post.
- Other ad hoc reporting when required.
· Minimum 2 years' experience in an Accounts environment
· Excellent planning and organisation skills
· Self-motivated, and able to work independently
· Attention to detail
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com