This family owned manufacturing company has been providing a wide range of services to their clients in Northern Ireland for over 30 years.
Staffline Specialist Recruitment are working with them to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join their finance team. This is a maternity cover role with the potential to become permanent. The successful applicant will report to the Accounts Office Manager and be expected to liase with customers and suppliers, while working closely with a number of departments within the business.
- Processing information onto Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger
- Posting Customer Payments
- Bank Reconciliations
- General admin/filing
- Match purchase orders to invoices, coding of purchase invoices
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements to supplier accounts
- Help to prepare the monthly cheque runs
- Process all miscellaneous payments as or when required
- To perform the job in accordance with the company's policies and procedures, especially the Equal Opportunities and Dignity at Work Policy and Procedure.
- To perform any other duties as may reasonably be required from time-to-time.
Skills and Experience
- Proficient on all Microsoft Office programs with strong capabilities within Excel
- Experience of Microsoft Navision would be an advantage although full training will be provided
- Previous experience of working in a busy accounts office is preferable but not essential
- Desire to progress career within an Accounts Department
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.