Permanent full-time Monday to Friday
Mon to Fri 9 - 5
- To process payments and income in an efficient, effective, accurate and timely manner
- Process purchase invoices and ensure supplier queries are handled in a professional and timely manner
- Raise customer invoices
- Allocate and reconcile incoming payments
- General reception duties including telephone answering, post-processing.
- Preparation of Microsoft Word and Excel documents.
- Making staff travel arrangements.
- Financial management duties including liaison with the bookkeeper, preparation of invoices, reconciling bank balances, payment of accounts.
- Overseeing compliance with quality assurance and General Data Protection Regulations.
- Assisting in the identification of tender opportunities and preparation of tender submissions
- Preparation of minutes of monthly progress meetings
- Bank reconciliations
The Ideal Person:
The successful candidate will have experience within an all-round accounts role, strong working knowledge of accountancy systems including Sage Line 50, ability to work to a high level of accuracy.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to email@example.com