Main Duties will include:
* Timely correspondence with key suppliers.
* Support the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
* Matching, checking, coding & inputting data onto the system.
* Supplier reconciliations and query resolution.
* Administrative duties including regular checking & filing.
* All other Ad hoc administration duties as required.
* Previous customer service experience in a fast-paced environment.
* Minimum of 5 GCSE's A-C including Math and English.
* An excellent communicator 'customer friendly', both verbally and written and an ability to work on own initiative.
* High level of both numeracy and literacy.
* Computer literate, proficient on Microsoft Office programs.
* Possess strong attention to detail, able to work accurately and quickly.
* Must be well organised.