Permanent (Fulltime hours)
The Client: The Client is a leading wastepaper and cardboard recycler based in Lisburn
The successful candidate will provide administration support within a small busy office. The role will include general and accounts administration duties, reception support, with most tasks requiring computer work for completion.
- Recording incoming supplier invoices
- Processing supplier and purchase invoices and checking for accuracy and discrepancies
- Updating QuickBooks with invoicing information
- Payment of invoices
- Confidential shredding duties
- Raise petty cash dockets and update records accordingly
- Obtain purchase quotes and raise purchase orders
- Bank reconciliation tasks to include entering payments received on QuickBooks and printing remittances * Raise sale invoices on QuickBooks
- Generating and supplying customer statements
Hours of work: Mon to Fri 9am - 4.30pm
- GCSE passes in Maths and English at grade C or above
- Holds an IT qualification with strong knowledge and experience of MS Office, particularly excel
- At least 12 months previous experience gained in a similar accounts administration role
- Working experience and knowledge of invoices, purchase orders and statements
- Excellent communication skills, both written & oral
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizing tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Third level qualification in a business related filed or working towards an accountancy qualification.
- Experience using QuickBooks
- Rate of Pay £12.43 p/hr
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.