|Published||3 months ago|
|Contact email||Caoimhe Kinch|
Position: Accounts Administrator
Location: Hilden, Co. Monaghan
Salary: NEG DOE
Staffline Dundalk are delighted to be accepting applications for this opportunity which has arisen for an experienced Accounting Technician to work at our client's head office in Monaghan Town.
- Compliance with legal requirements, statuary audits, government reporting
- Preparation of Financial Information.
- Tax compliance for Corporation Tax & VAT.
- Assist with training and upskilling of general team for betterment of whole department
- To recognize and contribute to a positive culture within the firm by participation and co-operation with initiatives advanced by the Leadership Team
- Completion of accurate work- Critical as business decisions based off financial information provided by accounts department
- Compliance with hygiene and food safety standards.
- Reporting to supplier of any non- conformances.
- Internal auditing
- Carrying out regular stock takes as required.
- To liaise with Financial Controller and reporting of issues/ inaccuracies
- Obtain orders, ensure all orders are placed with production and invoice same.
- To answer the phone in a polite, professional manner, relay orders and messages correctly to the appropriate people.
- ICT- Accurate use of Microsoft, Excel and Accounts Software, Emydex , etc
- Processing delivery dockets, purchase invoices and payments of all creditors.
- Processing sales orders, sales invoices and payment of all debtors.
- Independent project work in the interest of achieving overall business efficiency objectives
- Competent across Main Office function job tasks
- Administrative support to department ensuring a highly organised approach to work and filing systems
- You will be required to be flexible in this position and must be prepared to take on other tasks as required
- To adhere to all company rules and policies.
- IATI qualified or equivalent qualification or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years Post Qualification Experience
- Excellent IT skills in particular Microsoft Excel
- Payroll experience desirable
JOB TYPE: FULL TIME
JOB CODE: #INDDNDLK23