Accounts Administrator - Dublin 12 - €30K
At Staffline Recruitment we are seeking to recruit a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Accounts Administrator to join a growing company with offices in Dublin 12.
This permanent position will be a varied and fast paced role and a super opportunity for the right candidate to learn and progress with a supportive team in a growing organisation. A salary in the region of €28,000 - €30,000 will be payable, depending on experience.
Key day to day duties will include the following:
- Reception duties (answering phones, taking messages, directing calls etc.)
- Issuing purchase order numbers to field engineers
- Monitoring & processing purchase invoices daily
- Monthly supplier reconciliations
- Supplier invoice query administration & resolution
- Assisting the Office Manager with the administration of Health & Safety Files
- Electrical Certification Administration
- Correlation of paperwork for staff expenses and processing to our accounts package Xero
- Other ad-hoc tasks as and when required
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years working in a busy accounts office is desirable
- Excellent phone manner and communication skills
- Have a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
- Capable of working on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office particularly Outlook, Excel & Word
- Excellent organisational skills and experience of working under pressure to meet deadlines
- Capable of building strong working relationships with colleagues & external clients
- A keen interest in accounts would be preferable
If you are interested in being considered for this super opportunity, please do not delay in sending a copy of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Don't hang around! Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.