Accounts Administrator - Dublin 24 - €30k
At Staffline Recruitment we have a super opportunity available for a committed and enthusiastic Accounts Administrator to join their busy finance function.
This position will be offered as a 12 month contract and candidates and will have a salary in the region of €28,000 - €32,000 depending on experience.
Working as part of a small but supportive Accounts team, this position will have the following responsibilities:
- Efficiently and promptly processing invoices and payment runs
- Collating & maintaining complete creditor invoice records
- Bank account reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving creditor queries
- Preparing supplier statement reconciliations
- Assisting with general accounts duties within Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable
- Assisting with preparation of month end and year end process
- General office duties including filing, answering phones, email management & any other reporting requirements as required
- Petty cash and reconciliation of same
To be considered for this role you will meet the following requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years' experience in a busy accounting role
- Attention to detail, well organised and the ability to multi task
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new procedures
- Ability to work autonomously whilst being a team player.
- Ability to prioritise when under pressure
- Ability for effective communication and rapport building with customers, suppliers and staff
This is a super opportunity to take the next step in your accounting career in role where you will have the opportunity to gain exposure to all aspects of the accounting function and continue to grow on your experience and knowledge.
To apply for this role please send an up to date cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.