Accounts Administrator - €32k - Dublin 12
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an enthusiastic and motivated Accounts Administrator to take up a permanent position with our client, an established and market leading company with offices in Dublin 12.
The successful candidate will have 1-2 years of experience working in a busy accounting environment and ideally have experience in the use of Sage software.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Enter and code financial transactions appropriately
- Process payments including all invoices. Assist with invoices to customers based on services
- Make and track payments Liaise with Office Manager
- Review employee expenses when required and make reimbursements
- Manage Banking - keep accurate records - prepare budgets and cash flow as required
- Check all financial transactions for accuracy
- Key data into company accounting system - SAGE
- Supply US office Accounts Manager with information as and when required
- General office administration, answering and making calls to support the small team and office manager. General filing, emails, communication with the UK
- Using Word and Excel to prepare reports and spreadsheets
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in an accounting role
- Experience of Sage will be highly desirable
- Strong administration and accounting skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
This permanent position will pay a salary in the region of €28,000 - €32,000 depending on experience.
To be considered, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link. For further information or to discuss in confidence call Laura directly on 086 1409232.