ACCOUNTS ADMINISTRATOR | FINGLAS | PERMANENT |
Our client who is based in Finglas is committed to growing its business which requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. We here at Staffline Recruitment are currently searching for an Accounts Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis.
As Accounts Administrator, you will be responsible for all aspects of administration within the Accounts Department, with a particular focus on Accounts Receivable. You will have previous experience with Accounts Receivable and an ability to assist within the office with other various Account department duties.
- Liaise with customers and clients in a professional manner whilst handling queries
- Daily duties include Invoicing, Credit Control and approving orders on internal processing system
- Reconciliation of Customer Debtor Accounts
- Assisting with other Accounts Departments with Ad Hoc duties and projects
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, maintaining the company values at all times
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an Accounts Receivable role within a busy environment
- IATI qualification is desirable
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Knowledge of main accounting principles
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.