Accounts Administrator FTC Omagh
Accounts Administrator required 6 month FTC in Omagh
Hours : Mon-Thurs 8.30am- 5.30pm
Fri 8.30am - 3.00pm
Salary : Depending on experience
- Managing accounts email address and dealing with queries therein
- Sales invoice/credit processing
- Sales ledger reconciliation
- Sales statement processing/ credit control
- Purchase ledger invoice processing
- Goods received processing.
- Employee expenses/ credit card reconciliations
- Purchase ledger statement reconciliation
- Payment queries
- Assisting with Stock take processes
- Completing/ assisting with other administrative duties as and when required (including answering telephone)
- Promotional claim-back reporting and analysis.
- EC Sales/ Intrastat reports
- VAT returns
- Minimum 1 years' experience in a busy administrative account's role
- Experience of Sage accounts software - Sage 200 (preferred) or Sage 50.
- PC Literate with Excel experience essential.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to strict deadlines.
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.