|Salary||€28000 - €32000 per annum|
|Published||23 days ago|
|Contact number||T: 01 4504288 EXT: 612 M: 086 1409232|
|Contact email||Laura Craughwell|
Accounts Administrator - Insurance - South Dublin
At Staffline Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available with a leading insurance brokerage who are seeking to recruit an Accounts Administrator to join their team.
This is a permanent position that will be based in Dublin 14 and will offer a salary in the region of €28,000 - €30,000 with benefits and a hybrid working model.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have 1-2 years working in personal lines insurance and have working knowledge of the Relay software.
Key duties will include:
- Receipting payments daily and ensuring cash book balances each day
- Responsible for banking/lodgements
- Perform Insurer reconciliations
- Dealing with Account Handlers to resolve Account Queries
- Identifying all debiting/crediting anomalies & to assist with correcting, when necessary
- Bank Reconciliations
- Inputting data to SAGE monthly and reconciling same, to comply with financial reporting deadlines
- To assist in the preparation for the year- end audit
- Issuing monthly Aged Debt Reports
- Other ad hoc Accounts tasks / projects as required
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Previous industry experience (brokerage experience preferable)
- A strong knowledge of personal lines insurance processes
- Knowledge and understanding of the Relay software package
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and SAGE 50 (or similar package)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work with a high level of accuracy & attention to detail, while working to deadlines
- Analytical skills and numerically competent
- Integrity and a willingness to learn
If u have 1-2 years of experience working in personal lines insurance and would like to use your experience and knowledge in a new role, please do send a copy of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment.
This is a super opportunity to join an inclusive and supportive environment and a company who support their people in the development of a rewarding career in the insurance industry.
For further information or to discuss in confidence, call Laura directly on 086 1409262.