Accounts Administrator, Santry (Temp to Perm)
Accounts Administrator | Santry | Temp to Perm | €30-35k
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting an Accounts Administrator on behalf of our client, a market leader in the aviation industry. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join an established team.
The role will be offered on a temporary basis initially but there is scope for the role to become permanent.
The main purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the finance team by effectively managing accounts administration for a particular department. The key areas of responsibility will incorporate accounts management, month end closures, reconciliations and supervision of internal controls.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Management of sales and purchase invoices
- Issuing cheques, payments and updating billing system
- Expense processing, bank lodgements, processing credit notes
- Processing weekly payroll
- Supporting finance manager in month end closure procedures
- Supporting the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Scanning finance documents onto in-house system
- Management of daily finance queries, building relationships with suppliers and third parties
- Technical records administration and support to other departments if and when required
- General administration duties in the finance and sales departments
- At least 3-4 years similar experience in an accounts/finance role, payroll experience essential
- IATI/IPASS qualified desirable
- Proficiency in MS Office accounting systems with a good technical ability
- Capable of working independently in a quiet office environment
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
- Competitive salary, within the region of €30-35k (negotiable depending on experience)
- Parking facilities
- Opportunities to apply for internal/permanent positions
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.