Accounts and Credit Control Assistant | Santry
ACCOUNTS/CREDIT CONTROL ASSISTANT | SANTRY | 6 MONTH CONTRACT |
Staffline Recruitment is currently recruiting an Accounts & Credit Control Assistant on behalf of our client. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably experienced professional to join an established team. The role will be offered on a fixed-term basis initially.
The main purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the finance team by effectively managing accounts administration activities and credit control. The key areas of responsibility will incorporate accounts management, credit control and office administration tasks.
THE ROLE |
- Management of sales and purchase invoices
- Issuing cheques, payments and updating billing system
- Expense processing, bank lodgements, processing credit notes
- Supporting the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Co-ordination of administration tasks; support sales and order processing activities
- Management of daily queries both internally and externally, building relationships with suppliers and third parties
- Client records administration and support to other departments if and when required
- General administration duties in the finance, sales and operations departments
- At least 3-4 years similar experience in an accounts/finance role
- Proficiency in MS Office accounting systems with a good technical ability
- Capable of working independently in a quiet office environment
- Excellent attention to detail with strong organisational skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
IN RETURN |
- Competitive salary, €28k-€30k (negotiable depending on experience)
- Parking facilities
- Opportunities to apply for internal/permanent positions
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Staffline Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch