Accounts & HR Administrator - Rathcoole
Accounts & HR Administrator - Rathcoole - €35k
At Staffline Recruitment, we have super opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic administrator to join a market leading company based in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin.
The purpose of this permanent role will be to provide administrative support to the accounts and hr functions within a busy operations team. If you have 2 years experience working within an accounting related role and have an interest in hr, then this would be an excellent opportunity to kick start your career!
This role will have the following responsibilities:
- Provide professional, proactive and efficient support to the Finance Manager.
- Processing supplier invoices
- Processing payments run
- Customer invoicing
- Debtor/creditor reconciliations
- Cash, Bank and Credit Card reconciliations
- Prepare and enter journals on accounting package, Sage 50
- Assist in assembling information for external auditors for the annual audit
- Assist with general ad hoc duties and projects as they arise
- Advertise positions and collate applications for review
- Screen candidates and sit in on interviews when required
- Draft and issue letters of offers, contracts and pre-employment packs to new starters
- Ensure that all new employees are employed upon satisfactory completion of our employment procedure and that all relevant documentation returned as required
- Attending HR meetings when required
Interested candidates will meet the following requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a busy administrative position
- Experience in a fast paced environment with competing tasks
- Knowledge of MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50
- Good organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail
To be considered for this role, please send an up to date version of your cv for review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates and a salary in the region of €30,000 - €35,000 will be payable, depending on experience.
For further information or to discuss in confidence call Laura directly on 086 1409232.