Staffline Recruitment Ireland have an fantastic opportunity for an Accounts and Payroll administrator. Our client has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join their well established team in Mayo. This is a permanent role and an excellent opportunity for the right person. The ideal candidate will have a primary focus on the completion if accounting tasks, such as invoice processing and addressing any subsequent enquiries as well as processing the company bi-monthly Payroll. Three years or more experience working within the Accounts and Payroll Department and have strong Excel, Sage Micropay skill is essential for this role.
Duties & Responsibilites
- Invoice Processing and addressing/resolving any subsequent queries in a timely manner.
- Maintain monthly / annual income/expenditure accounts for management.
- Monitoring creditors and debtors
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow projections, bank reconciliations and Petty Cash
- Keeping an adequate filing system.
- Responsible for the accurate and timely preparation and processing of payroll using Excel and Sage MicroPay.
- 3rd Level Qualification in Accounts a distinct advantage.
- Proven work experience working within Accounts Department essential.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good assertiveness skills and experience working as part of a Team.
Essential Experience Required:
- Minimum of 3 years payroll experience (Sage Micropay)
- Invoice Processing experience within busy Accounts Department
- Strong level of MS Excel skills
- Enthusiastic and confident with the ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as part of a wider team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Performance bonus
- On-site parking
- Monday to Friday
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork with offices in Galway and Dundalk. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Sarah Munnelly at email@example.com