Job Title: Accounts Assistant - Dublin 24
12 Month Contract | Convenient Dublin 24 Location | 28-35K Salary
We are currently recruiting for an Accounts Assistant on behalf of our wonderful client in West Dublin
Some of the day to day duties include:
- Payment runs
- Bank Reconciliations
- Assisting in the completion of monthly management accounts
- Sales Invoicing/Credit control
- There will also be a varied range of administration tasks that need to be carried out, e.g. warranty claims, gathering data on rental stock etc
- Answering phones and filing paperwork
- Liaising with other departments and suppliers to resolve queries.
The ideal candidate will have experience in:
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Creditor reconciliations
- Posting Cash receipts
- Have a minimum of 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Have strong Microsoft office skills, in particular Microsoft Excel.
- Exhibit excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Possess strong administrative and IT skills.
- Have a positive, enthusiastic, can-do attitude.
- Be flexible in their approach to work.
- Excellent Salary 28-35K.
- Supportive environment
- The opportunity to work with a company that rewards and appreciates team players
- Dublin 24 location
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Walkinstown branch on 01-4505288 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.