Our Client is a local seafood supplier based in beautiful East Cork. They have strong growth in Ireland and exports abroad and now have an opportunity for talented accounts/office assistant to join the team. If you think you have what it takes to thrive in a growing business we want to hear from you.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Reporting to the Manager, the Accounts Administrator is responsible for the processing of supplier payments in an accurate and timely manner.
Your tasks will include:
- Perform the daily banking process and maintain receipts and payments.
- Maintaining internal spreadsheets.
- Keep filing system up to date.
- Follow up on correspondence.
- Maintain and record customer information..
- Provide administrative support to other departments when needed.
The role will also involve performing general administration duties along with supporting and covering other members of the team.
- Minimum 2 years Administration/Accounts Experience.
- Strong computer skills using Excel and e-mail at a highly proficient level.
- Knowledge of Sage is preferred but not essential.
- Knowledge of accounts payable, accounts receivable and maintaining ledgers.
- Have excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within the team.
- Strong organisational and communication skills.
- Have the ability to work with numbers in a competent and confident way.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering financial information.
- Team player. Contributes positively to the achievement of team objectives.
Accounts Payable, Administration, Petty Cash
- Additional Information:
While this is initially a full time role to Cover Maternity the schedule will be reduced to part time days a week.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing exporting business