Having over 25 years of experience, this company has earned a well deserved reputation in the plumbing services industry for high quality workmanship.
Staffline are delighted to be working with them to recruit an Accounts Assistant to operate from their Dungannon office.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake the following day to day duties:
- Managing accounts undertaking month-end accounting procedures
- Invoice processing
- Purchase Ledger management & monthly payment run.
- Preparation of bank lodgements and completion of bank reconciliations
- Ensure correct recording of VAT and processing of VAT returns
- Accurate recording of all financial transactions
- Maintenance of company ledgers
- Managing accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Liaising with suppliers
- Liaising with company management team
- Credit Card Analysis & Payments
- Statutory returns
- KPI and specific financial reporting on a weekly, monthly, and annual basis for management
- Ensure payments are made accurately and in a timely manner
Essential criteria for this role:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including maths and English Grades A*-C
- Ideally educated to degree level in a Finance/ Accountancy related discipline OR hold a professional accountancy qualification
- Minimum of 2 years' experience working within finance/ accountancy related position in an office environment
- Excellent working knowledge of undertaking accountancy tasks with minimal supervision
- Excellent attention to detail and a high numerical understanding
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Full job description and salary information available upon application.
For more information, please forward your CV to email@example.com OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care