|Salary||£11.50 - £12 per hour|
|Published||14 days ago|
We are currently recruiting two Accounts Assistants for our client based in Belfast. The hours of work are 9am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday, and the rate of pay is between £11.50 - £12 per hour, depending on experience. It is a temporary role, initially for twelve weeks, with the possibility of leading to a permanent role.
The main duties of the role include;
- Processing invoices and credit notes.
- Updating computerised accounting systems.
- Reconciliations of purchase ledger/ sales ledger.
- Cash handling.
- Liaising with clients and suppliers on any queries they may have.
- Proactive and positive approach to embracing and being compliant to organisational Health and Safety Culture.
- To undertake such other relevant duties as may from time to time be required
The Essential Criteria of the role;
- Experience working in a similar environment.
- Experience of working with SAGE 200.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
If you would like to be considered for the role, please submit your Cv to the link below, or contact Craig Devaney in our Belfast branch for more information.